Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Zions East Rim

Everyone knows Rand loves to hike! I really think Rand enjoys buying gear more than hiking but he tells me that is not true. I am so happy he gets the chance to go a couple of times each year with the guys because he has to put up with a me 24/7! This is his last adventure in April.

3 comments:

Jill Lewis said...

Shemri, you do such a great job with your blog. Arian buys camping/hiking gear all the time, but it's miraculous if it ever gets used! (By the way, we just got the exact REI tent I saw in one of Rand's pictures) Anyway, all our stuff is in great condition if you ever need to borrow anything!!

The Christians said...

That looks like so much fun. I can't wait to live by you guys and go camping and hiking together. It would be fun.

The Hawkins Gang said...

I know you live in Mesquite dork! We flew down there - it was a work function so we flew on my company's dime! :-)