Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Discovering Mesquite!

I have decided to start scrapbooking on my computer, it is so much faster and I don't have to deal with the mess. Here are a few pages I did of our last adventure.






7 comments:

Heather said...

Jake looks like he is posing as Crazy Horse in that picture.
Nice work on the digital scrapbooking!

Lance and Celeste said...

What program do you use? I'm considering switching to Digital.

Hopes Family said...

Looks great! You need to show me how to do that. I am so far behind on scrapbooking (Kallee isn't even a part of the family yet). Are you coming Memorial Weekend? We all decided to go to the desert by Swinging Bridge. We tring to figure out to feed all these people as well. Hope to see ya soon!

Jamie W said...

Very cute! I am also wondering what program you used.

Me and The Boys said...

Looks cute, Shemri! You will have to jump on my blog and head to twopeasinabucket.com--so many free digi kits! AND Fonts! I'm with you on the digital scrapping--too much junk with the "old fashioned" way! haha

The Christians said...

How fun, it will be fun living close to you.

Hopes Family said...

I'm happy to report that it only took Easton 3 days to learn how to ride his bike. We practiced everyday for only about 10 minutes now he can do it. We told him that when he learned to ride without training wheels, we would go on a bike ride. He has come running with me a few times and loves it.