Saturday, May 3, 2008

Utah Trip

So here is the problem, 1st - I am always behind on blogging, 2nd - I do fun things and forget to take pictures, 3rd - I can't remember, but I am sure it was a problem. A few weeks ago we went to Utah to visit family because Grandma Bardsley had surgery and we wanted to support her. We had so much fun at Nana's house and I even got to shop an entire day with my mom (which never happens)! We visited with Braden's grandparents and great grandparents and had a great time too.
Jake fished at the ponds by Nana's house!

Grandpa's house was so much fun too. We got to spend time on the horses and Jake now has a new found love with the show "Last of the Dogmen". Grandpa and Jake think they are Indian warriors. After watching this show Jake spent a week dressed up as an Indian that lived under a waterfall.
Jake also went out on a ride with just grandpa and dad, he rode on the back of Lakota(which he named) and when she was to slow for him he switched to Sundance. The reason for me telling you this is because the other day on our walk I was walking at a pretty fast pace and Jake said, "mom you gotta slow down, it is like I am Lakota and you are Sundance and I am trotting to keep up." I love my little man.

3 comments:

The Christians said...

That was really cute of Jake, the whole trotting part. I can't wait to see you guys and meet little Braden.

Ian and Lara said...

You guys have such a cute little family! How fun!

Hopes Family said...

I think that is so funny that Jake loves Last of the Dogmen because Easton loves it too. It's hilarious that my five year old little boy loves to watch grown up cowboy movies. One more thing, you need to start telling me when you come to Utah, we can come down to see ya.