Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Happy Birthday Shannon!

A few weeks ago our best friends came to visit from Idaho and we got to celebrate Shannon's birthday with her. Even though I am way late I could not let her birthday go without a small tribute. I have been very fortunate to have many good friends in my life and I really could write about 15 pages for each of them. But because it was Shannon's birthday... here are a few of my favorite things about her.

Shannon knows every last thing about me and still manages to like me anyway.
Shannon is the first to crack a joke at an inappropriate time.
Shannon loves my kids and listened to me complain for almost five years until I got my little Braden.
Shannon comes included with Matt, which makes Rand very happy.
There are so many more but they would probably only be funny to us. So happy late late birthday!




1 comment:

Lisa Rene said...

You and Shannon have such cute kids! btw how do you add the music to your blog? I love it!