13 more reasons to stay together!
1st - I dropped the camera the day before our anniversary trip to San Fran and you didn't even yell or shake your head in disbelief! You just reassured me I could still take a million pics with my cell phone and here they are!
2nd - You love to travel and you love to walk and walk and walk just so I can see all the sights and smell all the smells!
(oh and you're cute too)
3rd - We both love the ocean but not the food, I can handle the occasional desire you have for fried shrimp because I know it will be the only seafood we will eat the whole trip.
4th - You let me photo you by the trolly just because it's San Francisco and that's what you do! You even know the shortcut to Ghiradelli Square to fulfill my chocolate addiction. You never even question when I am in a mood.... you just immediately go for chocolate, (love that about you)!
5th - If I want to see a ship, you let me and you even let me walk around on deck, all the while talking in my best English accent, (even though I know it embarasses you)!
You understand my need to see the captains quarters - and treat me like the captains queen while I am there!
It may because secretly you want to be the captain but I can play along with that as well!
6th - We should stay together because when I pose like this, you understand why! Not because you wanted to watch the show but because I asked you to watch it and so you did!
7th - You love to take me to baseball games, even though you are fully aware I will watch the people in the stands more than the game and I will kiss you even though you choose to eat garlic fries!
8th - Nobody looks sexy in a bike helmet - not even possible, yet... you still tell me I am cute on a bike!
9th - Even though it took 25 miles you still let me bike to the beginning of the Redwood Forest just so I could watch you hug a tree. Better yet....you listened to me complain about the last 10 miles even though it was my idea to bike there! Even better... when you got a flat tire and had to walk a bit you still reassured me that you were having fun!
10th - You let me eat at this restaurant twice and didn't make fun of me when I had bike helmet hair and ordered more than you!
11th - You understood the need for me to get home with the kiddos just a couple of days earlier than you, while you attended your conference, you didn't let me miss a beat and kept me informed of everything I was missing in San Fran!
12th - It doesn't matter where we are, even though you have taken me to some pretty cool places, I just love having fun with you!
13th - Last but not least - even though you don't like sappy you have been pretty great the last 13 years, here is to many more!
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY !













1 comment:
So, so, cute, Shemri. You make him sound pretty amazing, though, I seem to think you are just as.
Post a Comment