Wednesday, May 23, 2012

How old is old?

I guess the answer to that is 60!

Happy Birthday Dad!  Even though you are way old now..........
 we still think you are handsome and great!

Dear Dad,
We had so much fun at your 60th birthday party, it was delightful making your video and talking about  the good ole days.  The bounce house,  batting cage and rock wall were quite the hit with the kiddos so thanks for the good times.  

You wouldn't know that we were actually at the party because I didn't bring the camera and these are all Brooke's pics!  

But we know Nick and Jaidon had fun!


We know the Litsters and Ali and Brooke had fun!
(wait a minute where is Cherri and myself?  Oh ya we were in the kitchen  - working! )
Wink - Wink!



I know you had fun when you watched the Vigil's come in.  Oh how I love the Vigil's, I must set a goal to do something soon with them!
I actually even shed a tear when I saw them walk through the gate.


Do you know Teresa and Gayla,  if you do.....you know they had fun!  Fun is the 3rd wheel to these two crazies aunts of mine! 


Dad, so glad you are a happy man at 60, hope you have lots and lots of happy birthdays in the future.

Last but not least  -
Miss Lu Lu had a blast!

Sidenote:  Jake climbed to the top of this and Layla was convinced she could too!  Scary thing is, that if I would have let her she would have scurried right to the top with no problem.  

BMan - did not attempt the rock wall, simply for the fact that he wouldn't leave the bounce house or the putting green!


Happy 60th Grandpa Gressmen!



No comments: