Easter came and went with all it's traditions and fun! More importantly we enjoyed a beautiful church service full of music and testimony of the Savior!
One thing different for us was the fact that we usually spend Easter with my family and it is usually a full house, this Easter was different. My family's plans had changed and we ended up just celebrating Easter morning with my little clan. Although my family was deeply missed, I realized how thankful I am to have such a fun little family. I remember many nights asking Rand if he would still be happy if we did not have any kids and to console me he always said yes! I am sure he felt differently in his heart but would never lead on otherwise. When Jake finally came along we knew that miracles existed and that we had been deeply blessed. Who would have thought, that now 9 years later we have the beautiful little family I always prayed for. Another sign that miracles still exist and we are so blessed!
Hapy Easter!
Miss Layla was in heaven with "lots" of Dum Dum Suckers!
(All you girls with naturally curly hair understand this fro that she wakes up with every morning)
Oh the good ole' days when I would have put all my kids in cute Easter jammies for morning pictures. These days I am just thankful they are dressed.
Easter in Mesquite always means beautiful mornings!
After church we came home to this beautiful double rainbow!
(this may have been the next Sunday...... downfall of always being behind on journaling - memory loss)!


No comments:
Post a Comment