Really Great!
Day Trip - Ox Valley
The weather was perfect, the company excellent and the kiddos were well behaved!
Overcast skies and rain the night before meant shade and no dust for a day on the ATV's. The weather was simply perfect except for the torrential down pour of bugs on a 3 mile jaunt along the trail. Bugs raining so badly that I had my shirt pulled up over my nose just to try and eliminate sneezing out bugs later. For 2-3 miles bugs attacked me from every angle. The attack was so distressing that I stopped and questioned rather we should go on. Miss Layla was covered, Braden kept screaming that bugs were climbing all over her and that I needed to save her (good thing he didn't see the 500 bugs crawling all over him or he would have flipped). Rand stopped his 4 wheeler and walked back to me covered in bugs and asked me if I was willing to outrun the little suckers. I said, "bring on the challenge"! A mile later and we were in some of the prettiest places Utah has to offer without the bugs. My mad driving skills did in fact allow me to outrun the bugs! Whew!
I am pretty sure those bugs are going to be scared of me from now on.
Ready to roll!
Mr. BMan how do you always find your way onto dad's four wheeler?
The crew!
The View
There is only one thing better than a day in the mountains on ATV's and that is......... a day in the mountains on a horse. For now I will be happy that we can leave for the day and not have to worry who will feed and water my four wheeler.
Night Trip - Pine Valley
One of our favorite places to go is Pine Valley!
*I would just like to say that I caught the 1st fish this night even if there is no documentation to prove it.
Once upon a time there were two little boys that loved to fish.
Doesn't this look like a story book photo? Love my boys!
Braden is very tenderhearted and as long as we promise to put the fish back in the water so they can find their family he will continue to fish. Love that tender hearts can exist in such crazy boys!
I was wishing this was the porch off my cabin but alas, I will just settle to have a picnic and pretend I have a cabin over the pond!
Oh Miss Layla! So glad to see you are such a modest little thing, somebody forgot to tell her this was not a topless beach.
What a rockstar!
Thanks for the summer memories Pine Valley!

2 comments:
That comment with Layla made me laugh outloud. That was great.
Your baby girl is so dang cute! i am so jealous of her curly hair!
Post a Comment