I am a wordy kind of girl and realize sometimes less is more!
So even though this is going to be hard, like tying my hands behind my back and having me tell a story, I am somewhat determined to let the pictures do the talking.
Here is the background! 24th of July, Enterprise UT!
5k Race - Athletes enter finish line in a very particular order!
Eryka ( I must add she is only 10)
Rand and Mical
Dad's proud moment. Jake's first 5K
I have to interject!
This is a humble, humble couple and their medals!
By the way, as Rand was reading this, he wanted to make sure that I added that his medal was a 1st place medal, because he is so awesome. Is that right, Rand?
By the way, as Rand was reading this, he wanted to make sure that I added that his medal was a 1st place medal, because he is so awesome. Is that right, Rand?
Next day, Sunday - I gave them the death look and they understood, they went to church in ties!
Back to Saturday
The Parade Watchers!
The humble offspring! Parade activists!
If these pictures are talking I would love to know what they are saying!
The difference between girls and boys!
The necessary!
The "redneck"
Realizing at Grandma's you can eat cinnamon toast anyway you like!
I love pictures! Happy 24th of July 2011!
No comments:
Post a Comment